Contaminants such as dust, dirt, oil, rust, grease, bacteria, biologicals, lime scale, polishing compounds, flux agents and fingerprints adhere to substrates like metals, plastics, glass, rubber and ceramics.
The TS-UD300 is an ultrasonic cleaning machine that uses the power of its side-mounted transducers, agitation, and filtration to deliver high-performance precision cleaning results that save hours of labor
compared to other methods.Featuring a lift table, 43.3” tank length, low profile ergonomic design, and dual programmable automated cycles,
the TS-UD300 was specifically engineered to be the most cost effective way to clean virtually all automotive, industrial, aerospace, and medical components.
|Oil skimmer power||
1) Before using the appointment heating function, the time should be adjusted to suit the local time through the touch screen;
2) Make sure that the cleaning objects do not exceed the allowable size and weight requirements of the equipment;
3) During the cleaning process, ensure that the external air source is normal;
4) The choice of cleaning agent should satisfy 7≦Ph≦13;
5) The moving device of the equipment is only used for the transfer when the tank body is vacant, and cannot be frequently used for the transfer of the equipment when there is a load.
6) Tense is pleased to offer a standard one-year warranty on all Tense cleaning machines we sell, This provides added protection and security for your ultrasonic cleaner purchase.
7) After-sales service method: At present, we provide online after-sales service. If there is a problem with the equipment, please provide a text description or relevant pictures for our after-sales personnel to view; we will provide the corresponding inspection plan within 24-48 hours; customers can Contact us via whatsapp or email.
8) For cleaning equipment, in view of regular maintenance and maintenance by customers; especially wearing parts; such as the filter element in the filter used by the equipment, this needs to be replaced regularly according to the frequency of equipment use.
Provided the product is non porous and can normally be immersed in water almost anything can be thoroughly cleaned. Here are some examples:
- Jewelry especially gold, silver and platinum
- Coins and other collectibles
- PCB boards etc
- Engine/model parts
- Toothbrushes and dentures
- Electrical components
- Make-up cases
- Diesel injection pumps
- Printer heads and toner cartridges
- Motorcycle radiators
- Vehicle differentials
- Milking parlour equipment
- Golf clubs, grips and golf balls
- Horse bits, stirrups and horse brasses
- Tattoo needles
- Surgical equipment
- Motorcycle engine crank cases
- Engine cylinder heads
- Bicycle derailleurs
- Knives, bayonets and other militaria
- Gun and gun components
Post time: Dec-22-2022